Intel names new CTO in corporate appointment reveal
Intel has announced the apppointment of Michael Mayberry as its new Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, one of four internal senior promotions at the company.
Mayberry also heads the company's Intel Labs division, responsible for its global computing and communications research efforts.
He joined Intel in 1984 as a Process Integration Engineer. 21 years later, he was moved to Components Research, responsible for the research that significantly enabled the company's future processing options and technology development.
Alongside Mayberry, the other new appointments are listed as follows:
- Leslie Culbertson - Executive Vice President and General Manager, Intel Product Assurance and Security Group.
- Ann Kelleher - Senior Vice President of the Technology and Manufacturing Group.
- Matthew Smith - Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer.
All four senior staff, promoted by the company's Board of Directors, were internal appointments, having excelled in their respective departments previously.
- How to strategise as a Chief Technology OfficerDigital Transformation
- Intel: Creating technology to enrich peoples livesDigital Transformation
- IBM, Intel, Wipro: Stronger together in a 5G Edge ecosystemDigital Transformation
- IBM: Stronger together in a 5G Edge ecosystemDigital Transformation