Dublin Tech Summit (DTS) has revealed details of some of the futuristic talks, panels and interviews happening across multiple stages at this year’s event, including out-of-this-world keynote speeches from Africa’s first astronaut, Sara Sabry, and José Luis Cordeiro, Director of The Millennium Project, on how technology can hold the key to immortality. Dublin Tech Summit, which is now in its 7th year, takes place at the RDS in Dublin on May 31 and June 1, 2023.
The biggest event of its kind to date, DTS 2023 will host hundreds of tech leaders from all over the world who will address over 8,000 attendees through a wide range of cutting-edge talks, panels, interviews, demonstrations and more. As Ireland’s largest tech conference, DTS23 will also highlight Ireland’s role as a tech hub for Europe and the wider world, showcasing the present and future of what technology has made possible and what lies ahead.
Dublin Tech Summit to cover a wide range of topics
DTS23’s latest announcement embraces a wide range of topics at a time when innovation is evolving faster than ever. These include:
- From Space to Earth: Fireside chat featuring Sara Sabry, founder of the Deep Space Initiative and the first woman from the continent of Africa to travel to space, and Dr. Norah Patten, a leading figure in Ireland’s space and aeronautics landscape
- The Death of Death - Singularity and Immortality by 2045: Keynote speech by engineer, futurist and transhumanist José Luis Cordeiro, Director of The Millennium Project
- Smart Cities and Urban Tech: Panel discussion between Rob Brown, Founder and CEO, KERB, Aisling Dunne, Head of Public Policy, BOLT, Brian O’Rourke, CEO and Co-Founder, Cityswift and John Cormican, Site Lead, Jaguar Land Rover
- Shattering the Illusion of a Fully Secure System - Why You are Not as Safe as You Think: Fireside chat featuring Rickard Carlsson, CEO of, Detectify, and Ambika Kapur, VP of Networking and Advanced Security, VMware
- The Making of an Interspecies Economy: Keynote speech by Cecilia Tham, Co-founder + CEO, Futurity Systems, accompanied by Herbie the Robot
- Large Language Models: What Comes Next? Keynote speech by AI pioneer and Founder of SingularityNET, Dr. Ben Goertzel
- The Transformation of Society by Advancing AI: Human and Robotic Perspectives: Fireside by Janet Adams, COO, SingularityNET alongside Desdemona the Robot from The Jam Galaxy Band
- From Facebook Friends to Co-Founders: The Risks and Rewards of Starting a Business with a Stranger: Fireside conversation between Ulrika Lilja and Claudia Gärd, Co-founders of Gofrendly
- Entrepreneurs: The World Needs You: Keynote speech by Adam Cheyer, partner at Project Voice Venture Partners and Co-creator of Siri, to open the Ignite Stage Pitch Competition
- Artificial Intelligence in the Data Protection Context: Fireside chat between Sean Hurley, Assistant Commissioner with the Data Protection Commission, and Barry Scannell, leading AI law expert
Throughout the two-day event, DTS23 will examine the latest innovations affecting employees, and industries amid an ever-changing tech ecosystem. While the ongoing slowdown is causing prolonged uncertainty, the rapid development of AI and the move toward sustainability, are presenting opportunities for many industries to grow and evolve. All points of view will be represented at DTS23 as panelists, moderators and attendees examine and debate innovation that will help improve the sector in 2023 and beyond.
Further guest speakers and panels are set to be announced over the coming weeks. Dublin Tech Summit is supported by 80 industry partners and will showcase 150 start-ups throughout the site. In addition, the DTS by Night programme will see a range of venues around Dublin and beyond host informal networking events that are set to bring the city back to life.
Commenting on the upcoming Dublin Tech Summit for 2023, Managing Director, Tracey Carney said: “With just a matter of weeks until Dublin Tech Summit 2023 kicks off, we are thrilled to unveil just a selection of the topics set to be covered. Every stage will see true thought leadership presented and new ideas explored, along with innovative solutions to some of the most important challenges ahead for the world in the coming years. We look forward to welcoming the tech world to Dublin.”
Tickets for this year’s event are on sale now. For more information, please see https://dublintechsummit.tech/.
- MWC24: Mimik Hybrid Edge Cloud Drives Cognitive Internet EraCloud & Cybersecurity
- LG and Meta Announce Collaboration To Accelerate XR BusinessDigital Transformation
- Sustainable Public Cloud a Priority for Enterprises Using AICloud & Cybersecurity
- Why Tech Leaders Should Attend Sustainability LIVE: Net ZeroDigital Transformation