Atos and Bentley Systems team up to develop cloud-based digital twin solution
Digital transformation specialist Atos has announced a partnership with Bentley Systems to develop a cloud-based solution for the creation and operation of digital twins for industry and infrastructure asset holders
The digital twin solution will support owner-operators through a series of features, including fully immersive visibility of assets via 3D models and drone scans, real time asset monitoring and performance analysis, remote asset operation, and VR-based operational training where applicable.
Atos and Bentley’s solution will also provide decision-making support regarding asset operational strategies.
Atos and Bentley have each separately entered into strategic alliances with Siemens to enable collaborative technological solutions opportunities which ultimately benefit end consumers.
This particular partnership was initiated by the Atos and Siemens Global Strategic Alliance.
“We have been impressed at the capabilities of Bentley’s software and how well it meshes with our expertise in digital transformation, to now deliver innovative services for industrial and infrastructure asset owners,” said Markus Schaffhauser, Atos CTO.
- Atos set to complete $3.4bn acquisition of Syntel
- How artificial intelligence is rewriting the BPM rulebook
- SailPoint’s latest survey says bad cybersecurity practises are putting firms at risk
“The Atos-Bentley partnership has gotten off to a fast start, and I am convinced that our digital twin services will be of tremendous value to owners.”
The two firms have previously cooperated on a range of manufacturing client projects, combining Atos’s system integration, analytics, and data capture expertise with Bentley’s reality modelling software.
Greg Bentley, Bentley Systems CEO, said:
“I believe that our collaboration with Atos can help owner-operators to really jump-start their ‘going digital’ ambitions, enabling and taking advantage of both immersive visualization and analytical visibility.
“Atos’ vast expertise in digital data integration, along with their global reach, make them the ideal partner for digital twin cloud services.”
- Qualtrics choose Amazon Web Services cloud for UK regionData & Data Analytics
- Atos and Black Box to offer Unity Office by RingCentralCloud & Cybersecurity
- How Snowflake uncovers data insights for its customersData & Data Analytics
- Major Finnish telco Elisa joins forces with Google CloudCloud & Cybersecurity