Frost & Sullivan has identified Cisco among the top-performing vendors in the Frost Radar: North American Enterprise Cloud Contact Centre Market, 2021.
Cisco has been identified as it stands out among enterprise Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) providers due to its ability to deliver a bridge to cloud and other enabling technologies.
"While a move is being made by enterprise-level customers, challenges remain because enterprise cloud contact centre requirements can differ from CCaaS. In particular, enterprise-class CCaaS vendors must provide robust outbound solutions that adhere to regulatory and compliance requirements and streamlined migration paths," said Nancy Jamison, Industry Director, ICT at Frost & Sullivan.
"Cisco understands this as it can be seen in its contact centre portfolio–a true omnichannel offering that integrates voice, video, data, and mobile applications, along with enhanced artificial intelligence (AI)-infused solutions and collaboration," she added.
Cisco’s continuous innovations for success
Lending itself to this recognition is Cisco’s position to assist enterprise-class contact centres in its cloud migrations. Cisco also continuously innovate to keep its customers first, it does this by:
- Increasing its focus on the Webex cloud portfolio
- Leveraging AI and machine learning to enable intelligent engagement
- Acquiring Voicea, CloudCherry, and imimobile which provide enabling technology that delivers intelligent, connected customer journeys
- Enabling the creation of more proactive, predictive, and personalized CX with Webex Experience Management
These innovations are important as in recent years cloud-based technology designed for the contact centre has become more robust. To keep up with these changes and to avoid being overshadowed by competitors Cisco needs to continuously look at ways to improve to offer the best service possible.
The robust contact centres off access to all of the features that on-premises solutions provide with the added benefit of being hosted over the internet and allowing businesses to quickly deploy innovative services across multiple geographies.
- ICYMI: Sustainability key to the cloud and can we trust AI?AI & Machine Learning
- How to create an AIOps strategy for the multicloud worldCloud & Cybersecurity
- Deloitte China and Alibaba Cloud create auto industry centreDigital Transformation
- VMware: Solving challenges with disruptive technologiesCloud & Cybersecurity