Top Ten Technology Consultancies - PwC
PwC is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and it ranks as the second-largest professional services firm network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. The company was created in 1998 by a merger between two accounting firms; Coopers & Lybrand, and Price Waterhouse. Both firms had histories dating back to the 19th century. The trading name was shortened to PwC in September 2010 as part of a rebranding effort.With offices in 157 countries and more than 276,000 people, they are among the leading professional services networks in the world. They help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Some of its services:
As the world's leading professional services firm, they know that value and trust are also the ingredients of a quality relationship — and that they are earned over more than a single engagement. No matter how big you are, public or private, and in what industries or sectors you do business, PwC can help you work smarter and reach your goals. The services they offer are:
- Advisory - Growth and change are two realities that no business can afford to ignore. Sustainable strategies that help your business innovate and grow while reducing costs and leveraging talent are just as essential as having the agility and creativity to respond to rapidly changing environments. By taking time to understand your business and the issues and challenges you are facing, PwC's Advisory teams use local and global knowledge to help you challenge conventions and introduce and deliver strategies that work specifically for you.
- Alliances - Growing your business alone in today's ever-changing, tech-filled world can be tough. Customers are demanding faster, personalized digital user experiences. Business processes that once were cumbersome can now be automated. Operational efficiency has become paramount. All of this, and so much more, ask your organization to consider transforming. As you fast-forward into the future, working with service providers that are nimble and understand your strategic priorities can be an asset. Your business transformation needs are why PwC developed strong Alliances with a number of technology firms, including SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, AWS and others. By combining PwC's expertise and their Alliance partners' technology tools, they can help your organization achieve its goals. Whatever your focus - more advanced technology, greater innovation, cloud or business transformation, or faster product and service speed to market - PwC and Alliance partners are here to help.
- Audit and assurance - In these unprecedented times, organisational trust and transparency are more important than ever. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in significant changes in assurance activities which are foundational to maintaining trust with stakeholders. Areas such as effective reporting, required disclosures and regulatory requirements remain dynamic and challenging. PwC's Assurance Network is prepared to help you navigate these changes and those that will emerge in the future. They have invested in a significant digital and workforce transformation to prepare for the future and drive continuous improvement not only in their capabilities but also in the continuity and effectiveness of our services. As your organisation strives to build trust and transparency and maintain resilience, PwC stands ready to help.
- Entrepreneurial and private business - Growing a business can be demanding, exhilarating, and intensely personal. They get that. That’s why they are there to help you manage your ownership and growth at every stage, in a way that fits the needs of your business. At PwC, they are built around you. Their people are dedicated to working with private businesses like yours. Their focus is on your agenda, your goals, your network, your legacy. They call their framework "The Owner’s Agenda". This framework can help you balance and reconcile your ownership and business strategies, in a consistent, integrated and joined-up way, reflecting that you sit at the heart of each of them and that your agenda encompasses both. The Owner’s Agenda approach is relevant to businesses with a dominant owner(s) at the core.
- Sustainability and climate change - PwC's Sustainability practise helps organisations plan, source, deliver, finance and measure the wider impact of products and services. They are helping to future-proof businesses by making them more resilient, agile and sustainable. PwC provides guidance on a wide variety of issues, working with clients from the corporate, private equity and public sector. They are specialists in how organisations can spot the risks and harness the opportunities.
PwC and COVID-19:
COVID-19 (coronavirus) presents significant challenges to people and organisations around the globe and the disruption continues to evolve. It’s important that businesses prepare for and respond to this "new normal" in order to ideally emerge stronger. PwC’s team of specialists collaborated to create a digital assessment to help you understand the potential impact to your business and gauge your readiness to respond. The digital tool contains 3 sections of questions that will help you understand where your company stands as you respond to COVID-19 in the areas of: crisis management and response; workforce; operations and supply chain; finance and liquidity; tax and trade; and strategy and brand.
You will get; an assessment of where your company stands on each response area, insights and recommendations into potential areas on which to focus and key questions to ask and where you can access more information.