Accenture acquires digital advertising company Adaptly
Accenture has agreed to buy digital advertising company Adaptly.
Through the deal, Accenture hopes to strengthen the capabilities of its Interactive Programmatic Services.
Accenture hopes the acquisition will support its “activate, optimize, and measure media cross-platform and help advertisers drive superior business outcomes.”
- Accenture acquires PrimeQ to strengthen its Oracle Cloud capabilities
- Majority of firms use data analytics to enhance customer experience and mitigate risk, says Infosys
- Read the December issue of Gigabit
“The addition of Adaptly is a unique opportunity for us to add significant talent and capabilities,” said Nikki Mendonça, president of Accenture Interactive Operations.
“This acquisition will help us to further reinvent today’s operating approach by re-engineering the campaign process with data, applied intelligence and digital technologies – resulting in improved ROI and greater transparency for our clients’ digital media omni-channel campaigns.”
Under the agreement, the New York-based firm will become part of Accenture Interactive Operations, a managed services capability that aims to improve omni-channel marketing performance.
“Brands now have the opportunity to deliver more value through ads that are relevant to consumer identities and social contexts,” said Scott Tieman, global head of Programmatic Services, Accenture Interactive.
“Consistent with our mission to create, build and run the best customer experiences on the planet, Adaptly will complement our full suite of experience services and enhance our ability to deliver better, faster and more effective advertising campaigns.”
The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Top 10 Consulting Firms Powering the World of TechnologyDigital Transformation
- Microsoft & Activision deal blocked over reduced innovationEnterprise IT
- 'Change is the new normal' Accenture cloud study findsCloud & Cybersecurity
- Accenture expands portfolio with Carbon IntelligenceDigital Transformation