Annual 'Accenture Innovation Challenge' opens in India
Accenture is opening its sixth 'Accenture Innovation Challenge' in India as it looks to inspire the next generation of technology professionals.
Building on the previous collective submission of over 20,000 ideas since 2013, college students are encouraged to share their creativity in the field of disruptives technologies.
Areas of focus included advanced analytics, automation, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, crowdsourcing, digital ethics and cybersecurity, immersive reality and Internet of Things.
- Gartner survey highlights six barriers to becoming a digital business
- Oracle unveils trio of new banking solutions to drive digitisation
- July's issue of Gigabit Magazine - click here to read
Entrants have the opportunity to be successful across six different categories, including 'Innovate for Businesses' and 'Employee's Choice'. Winners will be awarded cash prizes to fund their ideas while also being fast-tracked into a recruitment process.
"Accenture has been conducting innovation programs for college students in India for the past six years and more than 20,000 ideas have been submitted by students during this time, with more students participating each year – a testament to India’s continuing growing expertise in technology", said Mohan Sekhar, senior managing director and lead for Accenture Advanced Technology Centers in India.
"We believe that programs such as the Accenture Innovation Challenge can help students transition to the technology industry seamlessly, as it gives them the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge of new technologies, shape their thinking and spark their innovation potential. We strongly encourage students to take advantage of the technology disruption happening around us and become innovators of the future."
- Accenture expands portfolio with Carbon IntelligenceDigital Transformation
- Data Privacy Day: Expert’s Top TipsData & Data Analytics
- Best Buy partners with Accenture for technology innovationDigital Transformation
- Accenture: reaffirming its position as the best consultancy firmEnterprise IT