KPMG announces strategic alliance with Workiva
KPMG and Workiva, the data collaboration specialists, have formed a new alliance that will help clients transform processes through Workiva's Wdesk solution.
The collaborative platform will allow KPMG to integrate a streamlined offering for organisations wishing to transform and integrate their risk management, regulatory and financial reporting and compliance processes.
With cloud-based capabilities for automation, synchronised data, controlled collaboration and real-time data monitoring, Wdesk users are able to improve productivity and accountability.
- Expert insight: De-risking digital transformation
- Capgemini announces strategic initiative to increase enterprise digital transformation
- Read September's edition of Gigabit Magazine
"Increased scrutiny from regulatory authorities is stretching organisational resources and the bottom line," said Greg Bell, Global Cyber Security practice co-leader at KPMG. "Companies are looking to technology solutions for performance improvements and automation to increase efficiencies in their risk and compliance programs."
Marty Vanderploeg, CEO of Workiva, added: "Pairing our Wdesk platform with KPMG’s technology-risk specialists creates a unified, multidisciplinary solution and team to help customers streamline and automate a wide variety of complex risk, compliance and reporting processes.
"By working together, we will help organisations gain insights, make data-driven decisions and ultimately drive better business outcomes."
A new KPMG report, Innovating Compliance through Automation, has found that 90% of CIOs and Chief Compliance Officers surveyed said they plan to increase spending for compliance automation in the coming years.
- Don’t let developer toil affect your apps’ business valueData & Data Analytics
- McLaren Racing, BBC,Bank of England & more join Big Data LDNData & Data Analytics
- Vertiv: Supporting mobile, cloud and edge computing marketsDigital Transformation
- How to create an AIOps strategy for the multicloud worldCloud & Cybersecurity