The acceleration of digital transformation, through the Covid-19 pandemic, has led to greater demand for data insights to inform decision making and strategy.
Right now, innovative “end-user” organisations across every industry increasingly recognise the value of embedded analytics, and it’s a trend that’s growing for three reasons:
- Rising demand for easier and faster decision-making.
- The pursuit of innovation and new business models.
- Emerging opportunities to harness prediction, machine learning (ML) and automation.
Embedded analytics approaches don’t only save time; they ensure that curated analytics are presented where they are needed, based on known, reliable data sources and relevant analyses. They can improve your users’ experiences with your applications because it provides data seamlessly within the product and workflows they already know. Users are presented with the insights they need embedded within the applications in which they make decisions and act, rather than moving to separate analytical interfaces, finding and interpreting the right content, and then switching back to a transactional app.
BizClik Media Group and Logi Analytics invite you to explore next-gen embedded analytics in our live webinar, led by Constellation Research’s Principal Analyst, Doug Henschen.
Taking place on 10 June at 4 pm BST, the event, entitled ‘Application Imperative: How Next-Gen Embedded Analytics Power Data-Driven Action’, is still open for registration.
What will the webinar cover?
Today's most innovative applications are built on next-generation embedded analytics that don't just blend in with your user interfaces. Of course, next-gen embedding lets you customise the look and feel of the analytics and integrate with your most demanding security requirements. But you need to go beyond dashboards to deliver concise analytics in the context of decision points and action points within your applications.
This exclusive webinar will explain next-gen embedding capabilities that will enable your company to:
- Eliminate unproductive toggling between transactional interfaces and purely analytic dashboards
- Drive two-way interactions between app features and embedded analytics to drive data-driven action
- The compounding impact of embedded analytics on your overall ROI
- Harness analytics as triggers for automated workflows and suggested next-best actions
- Enable developers to build quickly without coding while customising self-service options for end-users
Logi Analytics is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications, empowering the world’s software teams with the most intuitive data analytics solutions and a team of dedicated professionals invested in your company’s success.
Why not sign up today to find out exactly how Logi Analytics can revolutionise your data analytics game?
We look forward to seeing you there!