Top Ten Technology Consultancies - Deloitte
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte. In 2002, Arthur Andersen's practice in the UK, as well as several of that firm's practices in Europe and North and South America, agreed to merge with Deloitte. Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and legal services with approximately 312,000 professionals globally.
- Audit & Assurance - Audit is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead.
- Consulting - Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, their ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct. They deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
- Financial advisory - Part of Deloitte’s global Financial Advisory business, they are a UK team of over 1,500 specialists advising on protecting, enhancing and realising value in companies, organisations and specialist assets.
- Legal - Deloitte Legal combines market-leading lawyers, consultants and technology experts to provide clients with new solutions to legal problems. Enabling their clients to experience the future of law, today.
- Deloitte Private - Privately owned businesses are the engine room of the UK and global economy. Deloitte Private brings the breadth and depth of the firm’s services to entrepreneurs, families, businesses and their private shareholders. A distinctive market deserves a deliberately different kind of service.
- Risk advisory - Leading organisations understand that risk is a source of competitive advantage. By managing risk more effectively these organisations unleash their full potential, creating and protecting value for all of their stakeholders.
Deloitte in the news:
American Airlines and Deloitte partner to provide 40,000 pieces of critical personal protective equipment to frontline health care heroes. In a joint effort to help meet the nation’s ongoing need for medical supplies amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, American Airlines and Deloitte are working together to deliver critical supplies to a hard-hit area of the United States. “We’re all fighting this virus together, and American is proud to leverage our long-standing corporate partnership with Deloitte to make a difference in New York,” said Doug Parker, Chairman and CEO of American. “Thanks to Deloitte’s ingenuity and generosity, these critical supplies will help safeguard and support those working on the frontline to care for others.”
“We are grateful to collaborate with American to help transport life-saving medical supplies to the hospitals on the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis,” said Punit Renjen, Deloitte Global CEO. “Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters. By donating our unused ticket credits, we are able to make a small but meaningful impact in the global fight against this pandemic.”
In April, American delivered 1,000 onboard amenity kits which were distributed to doctors and nurses who are staying in area hotels.
"It all started when American reached out to see if we had any shipping needs, and the ask couldn't have come at a better time," said Mark Kostegan, Senior Vice President and Chief Development Officer of Mount Sinai Health System. "Thanks to the generosity of Deloitte and the coordination of American Airlines, we'll be receiving 40,000 medical gowns to support our health care heroes on the front lines in their continued fight against this pandemic."
American Airlines is committed to caring for people on life’s journey and remains dedicated to addressing the needs of different communities affected by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. In cooperation with its generous customers, American has raised more than $3 million to support the American Red Cross and its volunteers who are on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Supply kits have been provided to the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston; and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee, to support medical professionals on the frontlines.
Logi Analytics Webinar: Meet the speaker
Data allows business owners to leverage digital insights and embrace the power of data-driven business intelligence to make more informed decisions that are better for business growth and evolution. By using data to drive its actions, an organisation can contextualise and/or personalise its messaging to its prospects and customers for a more customer-centric approach.
BizClik Media Group and Logi Analytics invite you to explore next-gen embedded analytics in our live webinar. There’s still time to sign up for the event entitled ‘Application Imperative: How Next-Gen Embedded Analytics Power Data-Driven Action’, which is taking place on 10 June at 4 pm BST.
The webinar will be led by Constellation Research’s Principal Analyst, Doug Henschen, who focuses on data-driven decision-making. Henschen’s Data-to-Decisions research examines how organisations employ data analysis to reimagine their business models and gain a deeper understanding of their customers.
Henschen's research acknowledges that innovative data analysis applications require a multi-disciplinary approach starting with information and orchestration technologies, continuing through business intelligence, data visualisation, and analytics, and moving into NoSQL and big-data analysis, third-party data enrichment, and decision-management technologies.
Constellation Research is a technology research and advisory firm based in Silicon Valley. Prior to joining Constellation, Doug Henschen led analytics, big data, business intelligence, optimisation, smart applications research, and news coverage at InformationWeek.
What will the webinar cover?
This exclusive webinar will explain next-gen embedding capabilities that will enable your company to:
- Eliminate unproductive toggling between transactional interfaces and purely analytic dashboards
- Drive two-way interactions between app features and embedded analytics to drive data-driven action
- The compounding impact of embedded analytics on your overall ROI
- Harness analytics as triggers for automated workflows and suggested next-best actions
- Enable developers to build quickly without coding while customising self-service options for end users
Logi Analytics is the only developer-grade analytics solutions provider focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications, empowering the world’s software teams with the most intuitive data analytics solutions and a team of dedicated professionals invested in your company’s success.
Why not sign up today to find out exactly how Logi Analytics can revolutionise your data analytics game?
We look forward to seeing you there!