Wipro's $1.6bn Alight Solutions contract its 'largest win to date'
Wipro has won a $1.6bn, ten-year contract with US firm Alight Solutions - the biggest deal of its kind in the company's history.
The Indian information technology, consulting and business process services experts will deliver its full suite of solutions and services to Alight, the leader in technology-enabled health, wealth, HR and finance solutions.
By leveraging Wipro’s industry-leading strengths in digital technologies, cognitive automation and data analytics, Alight will complete a business-wide digital transformation, enhancing the employee experience of its clients.
- PICC enters major blockchain partnership with DNV GL and VeChain
- How to achieve success with cloud adoption in the financial sector
- Moving to the cloud? Security should be top of your agenda
"We are delighted to be chosen by Alight as their long-term strategic partner in their enterprise transformation journey to bring digital experiences and offerings to employees and employers globally," said Abidali Z. Neemuchwala, Wipro's Chief Executive Officer.
"This is a testimony to the capabilities we have built through our strategic investments in Wipro Digital, cloud platforms and cognitive platform Wipro HOLMES™. We will leverage this expertise to digitalise and modernize Alight’s core across platforms, technologies and operations."
Chris Michalak, Alight's Chief Executive Officer, added: "Our industry-leading partnership with Wipro will enhance our client experience by drawing on Wipro’s leading position in automation and innovation, while allowing Alight to invest in its health, wealth and cloud-based solutions to meet the needs of our clients."
Last week, it was revealed that Wipro has joined the Blockchain in Transport Alliance (BiTA) to spearhead the development of blockchain standards and drive blockchain adoption in the transportation industry.
- GBAPS breaks barriers to technology, improving educationDigital Transformation
- Anthony Foust, Global Chief Information Security OfficerDigital Transformation
- Fujitsu ActivateNow: Technology Summit 2022 (Jan 19 & 20)Digital Transformation
- Tech, AI & Cyber Live: Digital Transformation speakers Pt.2Digital Transformation