Ralph Lauren appoints new Chief Digital Officer
US clothing company Ralph Lauren has announced the appointment of Alice Delahunt as its first Chief Digital Officer in the newly created role.
Delahunt joins from Burberry where she acted as the firm’s Director of Digital Marketing, inspiring innovation across its social media platforms.
The move is one of a number of new senior appointments made at Ralph Lauren, as the company aims to elevate its ecommerce presence and enhance the digital experience that it offers to its customers to increase its sales.
“We are moving urgently to expand our digital presence all over the world and bringing in the right senior talent to help us deliver,” said Ralph Lauren CEO Patrice Louvet. “We have to meet consumers where they are, which is increasingly online, and digital expansion is one critical way we will drive new growth for our iconic business and brand.”
Additional appoints at the company include:
- Laura Porco, Senior Vice President, Ecommerce, North America
- Galen Hardy, Senior Vice President, Club Monaco Ecommerce & Business Operations
- Valeria Juarez, Senior Vice President, Ecommerce, International
- Cyrus Fenton, Senior Vice President, IT Security & Infrastructure, Chief Information Security Officer
Further, Ralph Lauren also appointed a new Chief Information Officer, Janet Sherlock, in August.
- JLL appoints Google Executive Vinay Goel as Chief Digital Product OfficerAI & Machine Learning
- Bosch appoints first ever Chief Digital OfficerAI & Machine Learning
- Toyota Motor names new North American CIOData & Data Analytics
- Gigabit magazine - May issue now available!Cloud & Cybersecurity