The Utah version of the end-to-end Now Platform includes AI-powered process mining with robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities, additional search enhancements, expanded workforce optimisation, and health and safety incident management.
All functions are designed to increase automation, simplify experiences and offer greater organisational agility on the journey towards digital transformation.
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), spending on digital technology will grow eight times faster than the economy in 2023 and, by 2026, 40% of total revenue for Forbes Global 2000 companies will be generated by digital products, services and experiences.
“Organisations no longer need to choose between speed and innovation, or great experiences and business growth,” said CJ Desai, President and COO at ServiceNow.
“ServiceNow’s intelligent platform offers fast time-to-value, continuous net-new innovation, and a simplified and seemingly invisible upgrade experience so customers can do more with less and transform their business models.
“Our latest release is designed for this moment – empowering organisations to maximise efficiency, accelerate ROI on digital spend, and create simplified, connected experiences across their entire value chain.”
What new features is ServiceNow offering?
Businesses across the globe are rapidly increasing their spend on modernising applications and on cloud platforms.
Service Now says its evolving technology can ultimately multiply productivity and accelerate automation using the following AI-powered features:
- AI search, now built into ServiceNow’s Next Experience, uses AI and natural language processing to help service delivery workers find the information they need to do their jobs more effectively and resolve customer issues faster. It also includes advanced features like auto-complete and typo handling, allowing users to find records more quickly.
- Process optimisation has been expanded to support workflows beyond IT service management (ITSM) to other workflows within the Now Platform, such as field service management. Improved AI-powered visibility into hidden inefficiencies allows companies to apply recommendations with ServiceNow’s RPA solution.
- Workforce optimization capabilities have been enhanced and expanded to support workflows beyond ITSM and customer service management, into areas like HR service delivery. It now gives HR managers a central place to understand and optimise their teams.
- Document intelligence allows customers to accelerate and automate AI-enabled text extraction from documents, saving time and eliminating human error. The Utah release includes a more streamlined user experience so process owners can build, personalise and monitor document processing.
- Billed as an industry-first solution, ServiceNow Impact is designed to help customers accelerate the return on their digital transformation investments. Enhancements to performance tools, as well as new Impact accelerators, are available in the Utah release.
To find out more, visit the Now Platform Utah fact sheet
- Capgemini: Gen AI accelerating software-led transformationsEnterprise IT
- Sam Altman reinstated as OpenAI CEO after weekend of turmoilAI & Machine Learning
- NVIDIA's new high-end chip to fuel rapid gen AI growthAI & Machine Learning
- Who is Emmett Shear, Twitch Co-founder and interim OAI CEO?AI & Machine Learning