Event starts in:
Revolutionise your data strategy, align business goals and look to the future of data analytics at Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Europe 2018. Taking place in Frankfurt, Germany 19-20 September the event will explore how you as a data and analytics leader can deliver on insight-led decision making and drive innovation within your business.
Presented in a series of keynotes, panel discussions and our unique discussion group formats we will be exploring strategies and approaches for delivering actionable insights and embedding the importance of governance and data quality enterprise-wide.
New for 2018
- Two comprehensive masterclasses, one dedicated to first steps in implementing AI and ML and another to the first steps to take as a CDO/CAO.
- Two sector specific in-depth breakfast roundtables, one dedicated to Finance and Banking and another totally dedicated to Insurance, allowing you to target the areas specific to your industry.
- 150+ onsite attendees made up of the most senior data, analytics and insight professionals in Europe.
- John Maton, Chief Data Officer, HSBC
- Constantin Beier, CEO, Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics
- Lucas Quarta, Chief Data Officer, BNP Paribas
- Norman Stuertz, Chief Data Officer, Credit Suisse
- Eric Tyree, VP, Chief Data Scientist, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Shaun Moate, Head of Insights and Analytics, DAZN
- Rob McLaughlin, Head of Digital Analytics, SKY UK
- Pinar Dolen, Global Head of IT, Finance and Business Intelligence, Louis Dreyfus Company
- Alessandro Bulfone, Chief Data Officer, Mediobanca
- Danielle Beltran, Global Head of Brand Analytics, Philips
- Paul Bergbusch, Head of Data Science, Deutsche Börse
- Adam Turner, Head of Global Data Management, Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality
- & many more…