Event starts in:
The Digital Transformation Conference returns to Manchester on September 12th to dive deeper than ever before into the world of digital business, going beyond the buzz-word of Digital Transformation and making real sense of transformation through business use cases, common challenges and inspirational ideas.
With a rapidly evolving digital landscape comes the need to properly harness digital technologies and put them into effective use. The Digital Transformation Conference brings together leaders spearheading digital initiatives in their organisations to offer insights, education and case studies on what can be a confusing environment.
The Digital Transformation Conference, now the biggest enterprise led event of its kind, will feature topics covering the people and culture aspect of transformation right down to the tools and technologies used and the application of methodologies, implementation and strategy
- Becky Franks, Digital Optimisation Lead at The Co-operative Bank
- Louise Elliott, Head of Technology at Sky
- Will Green, Director, Innovation at Barclays
- Maria Reyes, Director, Digital Marketing at Bauer Media
- Robert Toon, BIM Coordinator at Kier
- Chris Cotterill, Head of Marketing at Plusnet
- Russell Warman, Head of Infrastructure at Autotrader
- Rob Waterhouse, Head of Data Engineering at ShopDirect
- Ricard Fuertes, Head of IS Systems at Transport for Greater Manchester
- Nuno Job, CEO at YLD
- Alexis Richardson, CEO at WeaveWorks
- People & Culture - From our Digital Transformation Series worldwide it has become abundantly clear how important getting the people and culture aspect of digital change is paramount to success.
- Customer Experience - The increase of emerging technologies have enabled companies to analyse and interpret a vast amount of consumer data. Constant improvements to CX & personalisation are key to remaining competitive.
- Digital Product Innovation - How consumers interact with your business has changed. Traditional product development has been replace with a much faster paced need for world class digital products and experience.
- Digital Workplace - The way we work is changing, with the evolution of tech, the importance of employee engagement and collaboration in a connected world, is the only way global projects can succeed. Enabling the right environment for this to happen involves numerous technologies and advanced security.
- Emerging Technologies & Trends - We will explore how companies are utilising new technologies to enhance their business function. Digital Transformation allows for time to assess future technologies but there are many pitfalls in having these implemented them ahead of the competition.
- Digital Delivery - Two thirds of digital products fail, we explore key methodologies, collaboration and testing techniques to ensure the greatest chance for success.