Ray Summit 2022
Developers, researchers, and engineers are using Ray to build the next generation of scalable AI and machine learning applications. Ray Summit brings the community together to build, learn, and explore everything AI and more on Ray.
Why attend Ray Summit?
- Hear the latest developments in Ray and Ray libraries
- Learn about Ray uses cases from engineers and researchers at Lyft, IBM, Riot Games, Verizon, and more
- Find out how teams at Spotify, Meta, Amazon, and other top companies are building next-gen ML platforms on Ray
- Participate in exclusive hands-on Ray training sessions
This year’s confirmed keynote speakers include:
- Greg Brockman, OpenAI
- Soumith Chintala, Meta AI/PyTorch
- Smitha Shyam, Uber
- Anca Dragan, UC Berkeley
- Dario Gil, IBM
- Kim Hazelwood, Meta AI