WEBINAR: Shielding Customers from Deepfakes & AI Fraud
In an era of rapidly advancing technology, deepfakes and other advanced forms of fraud have emerged as formidable threats to businesses and their customers. As the digital landscape evolves, the need for robust defenses against these malicious activities is more critical than ever.
Join us for an insightful webinar, "Guardians of Trust," where we will explore the innovative ways in which Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be harnessed to protect your customers and safeguard the trust your brand has built.
Join us for answers to these questions and more:
- What are the biggest fraud threats right now?
- What do deepfakes look like in the real world and how are they impacting businesses?
- How can AI-driven authentication and verification solutions enhance security and mitigate risks?
- What pre-emptive strategies can my business take to stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape?
Our expert panel of speakers will share their insights on the current and future threats and provide guidance on how to protect your business and customers to enhance security in the digital world.
- Becky Kiichle-Gross, Principal Software Product Manager, Mitek Systems
- Joseph Vaughn, Compliance Risk Manager, U.S. Bank