360Quadrants Releases Quadrant of Best Landing Page Builder
CHICAGO, July 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A Landing Page Builder software helps organizations create effective, simple landing pages to enhance lead conversions. It also helps businesses select landing pages from preset templates that are proven to be effective in converting leads. With the help of a landing page builder, organizations can create and publish pages instantly, without the need for a development team. Drag-and-drop features and numerous integrations allow professionals to create, track, and enhance their pages for focused impact.
360Quadrants, the most granular comparison platform, has released a quadrant on Best Landing Page Builders to help businesses make quicker and more informed decisions. The quadrant has Hubspot, Mailchimp, and ClickFunnels sharing space as Visionary Leaders. 360Quadrants are generated post analysis of companies (product portfolios and business strategy). Quadrants will be updated every three months based on market and regional analyses and developments in the Landing Page Builders Market. 360Quadrants also lists the 18 best companies in the Landing Page Builder space.
landing page builderQuadrant Highlights
Company evaluation was conducted for 100+ companies offering top landing page builder software services, out of which 18 companies were shortlisted and categorized on a quadrant under Visionary Leaders, Innovators, Dynamic Differentiators, and Emerging Leaders.
Hubspot, Mailchimp, ClickFunnels, Unbounce, and Instapage have been identified as Visionary Leaders, as they have established product portfolios and a robust market presence & business strategy. These vendors offer highly customizable and easily deployable Landing Page Builder software for commercial clients, which, when combined with their robust business strategies, enables them to achieve sustained growth in the market.
Leadpages has been identified as an Innovator, as the company has an innovative portfolio of the Best Landing Page Builders and the potential to build strong business strategies for its business growth to be at par with the leading companies in the market. The company has been providing the best landing page builder software offerings as per the demands of its customers.
Wishpond, Ontraport, AWeber, Agile CRM, Brandcast, Shrotstack, and Kartrahave been identified as the emerging players in the landing page builders market. These companies are specialized in offering highly niche and personalized solutions and services to their clients and have also focused on completing acquisitions and improvingtheir sales abilities in numerous regions with an aim to offer their integrated services to a wider range of clients.
Sendinblue, Landingi, Mailerlite,Moosend, and TARS have been recognized as Dynamic Differentiators, as they have strong portfolios of the best Landing Page Builder solutions and services and also have a widespread network of channel partners and resellers to upsurge the deployment of their services across various vertical markets.
The 360Quadrants platform provides the most granular Landing Page Builder software comparisons between vendors.
360Quadrants conducts an in-depth SWOT analysis and accurately analyzes the companies considered for evaluation. This helps service providers in learning about new opportunities and areas where they lag behind their peers. It also helps clients in choosing the most appropriate vendor for their requirements.
360Quadrants Scoring Methodology
The top companies in the Landing Page Builders Market will be rated using the following methodology:
- A highly experienced team of researchers and senior analysts conducts extensive research to generate a list of vendors (competitors).
- A patent-pending algorithm is used to collect inputs from key stakeholders—industry experts, buyers, vendors, and 360Quadrants analysts—based on criteria for Product Maturity and Company Maturity.
- Criteria under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product/service offering, product features and functionalities, product differentiation, and their impact on customer value.
- Criteria under Company Maturity include geographical footprint, partner ecosystem, financial stability, and client coverage or sector footprint.
- Approximately 20+ in-depth parameters will be considered for research for the Landing Page Builders market. These parameters will be updated every six months to ensure the latest developments are taken into consideration.
- A weight is assigned to each stakeholder based on information gathered pertaining to the above criteria as well as inputs from stakeholders. These inputs follow the order of priority given below:
- Industry Experts
- 360Quadrants Analysts
- Vendors (Competitors)
- The inputs are analyzed, and a final rating is assigned to each vendor (competitor).
- After the finalization of ratings, each vendor is placed in the most relevant quadrant based on its score.
360Quadrants is the largest marketplace looking to disrupt US $6.3 trillion of technology spends and is the only rating platform for vendors in the technology space. The platform provides users access to unbiased information that helps them make qualified business decisions. The platform facilitates deeper insight using direct engagement with 650+ industry experts and analysts and allows buyers to discuss their requirements with 7500 vendors. Companies get to win ideal new customers, customize their quadrants, decide key parameters, and position themselves strategically in a niche space, to be consumed by giants and startups alike. Experts get to grow their brand and increase their thought leadership. The platform targets the building of a social network that links industry experts with companies worldwide. The platform has around 400 total buyers across various markets.
360Quadrants will also be launching quadrants in fields like Digital Transformation Software, Cloud Computing Software, and Access Control Software.
Mr. Agney Sugla
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430
Northbrook, IL 60062