CenturyLink and SAP Extend Global Alliance to Singapore
Customers gain greater IT agility using CenturyLink's global network and managed SAP service capabilities
SINGAPORE, June 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE: CTL), today announced that it has entered into an agreement to expand its global SAP alliance to Singapore. This extension allows customers to access SAP business management solutions supported by managed end-to-end applications, hybrid cloud and edge capabilities and backed by CenturyLink's secure, global network.
Ignatius Wong, director, product management, hybrid cloud and IT solutions, CenturyLink Asia Pacific said: "In Singapore, businesses operate in one of the most connected economies in the world. Organizations rely on their data to differentiate on a global scale, and access to accurate information in real time is imperative for success. The extension of this global alliance to Singapore means that customers here can access the entire SAP solution stack from the network level up through application support through CenturyLink, providing a competitive advantage."
By utilizing CenturyLink, businesses gain access to a suite of SAP solutions and services, including support for SAP S/4HANA implementations and SAP solutions deployed on public and private clouds. These capabilities are designed to help companies execute implementations across hybrid IT environments.
"As crises take hold, technology plays a crucial role in helping businesses weather economic uncertainties. The extended partnership with CenturyLink is more important than ever as we assist businesses in Singapore to minimize disruption and support business continuity," said Eileen Chua, managing director, SAP Singapore. "The collaboration is a true testament to our trusted SAP partner ecosystem as we deliver the intelligent enterprise to help our customers in Singapore transform and pivot during these unprecedented times."
- CenturyLink is a certified global platinum partner and reseller for SAP.
- CenturyLink has global SAP expertise as part of its IT services organization across numerous verticals, including fashion, manufacturing, retail, automotive, healthcare, financial services, and high-tech.
- Learn more about how CenturyLink supports SAP: https://www.centurylink.com.sg/hybrid-it-cloud/sap-ecosystems.html
- Discover how Tapestry turned to CenturyLink manage complex enterprise workloads in connection with its migration to SAP S/4HANA: https://news.centurylink.com/2019-10-30-Tapestry-Drives-Improved-Agility-Leveraging-CenturyLinks-Extensive-IT-Services-Expertise
- Learn how a leading agribusiness group in Asia leveraged SAP and CenturyLink for its real-time analytics capabilities to achieve faster time to market: https://news.centurylink.com/2019-06-24-CenturyLink-SAP-and-Wilmar-Consulting-Services-Team-Up-to-Drive-Digital-Business-Growth-for-Wilmar-International-Limited
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a technology leader delivering hybrid networking, cloud connectivity, and security solutions to customers around the world. Through its extensive global fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers. CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked world and is focused on delivering technology that enhances the customer experience. Learn more at https://news.centurylink.com/.
As the Experience Company powered by the Intelligent Enterprise, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world's transaction revenue touches an SAP® system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers' businesses into intelligent enterprises. SAP helps give people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables more than 440,000 business and public customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people's lives. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
SOURCE CenturyLink, Inc.