HKBN Offers Mobile Office Solutions FREE for Existing Enterp
HONG KONG, Jan. 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- HKBN Group announced today that in light of the growing threat posed by the coronavirus outbreak, it will offer mobile office solutions FREE for existing HKBN Enterprise Solutions ("HKBNES") and HKBN JOS ("JOS") customers to help Hong Kong businesses cope and maintain operations during this difficult period.
As businesses and their employees become negatively impacted, having additional options for remote access and split offices will be critical during this period to minimise business disruption and to safeguard employees against infection. With this in mind, HKBN Group will offer mobile office solutions, which includes the use of Business Continuity Service (BCS) Centres as an office backup facility, conferencing service and remote access service, all free for enterprise customers in need till the end of May.
FREE Conferencing Service
- Existing HKBNES and JOS customers are entitled to 3 months of premium audio conferencing service for FREE until end of May 2020
- Supports up to 10 local participants for conference call* at the same time with no advanced equipment required
- Ideal for different types of business meetings anytime, anywhere
FREE Business Continuity Service Office Backup
- From now until end of May 2020, existing HKBNES and JOS customers can use BCS Centre service for FREE, with necessary office equipment and amenities available on-site such as office desk, meeting room, printer, personal computer and telecom services such as IP phone per seat, Wi-Fi internet access, conference bridge, etc.
- HKBNES Infinite Voice/ Cloud Voice S customers can leverage on the mobility function to access their office desktop telephone from their BCS IP phone to ensure no calls will be missed while displaying their office phone number as usual for outgoing calls
- BCS Centres and Reservation Hotline (2113 5630) operate from 9am-6pm, Monday through Saturday
- Prior reservation is required before the use of the BCS Centre service; availability on a first-come, first-served basis as seats are limited
- Each company can request usage for a maximum of 3 days per week with up to 3 employees visiting per day
- BCS Centres are sanitised and disinfected on a regular basis, with additional safety measures in place like temperature checks taken upon entry
FREE Remote Access Offer
- HKBNES Business Broadband Managed Firewall customers are entitled to a maximum of 5 free remote access accounts until end of May 2020 to facilitate secure remote access to office resources (e.g. remote PC access, files retrieval from company network) from anywhere
- Easy to deploy as no on-site set up is required, fully managed by HKBNES with no hassle on licence or additional equipment purchase
- Cloud Voice S customers can make use of FREE Mobility App to access their office desktop telephone from mobile phones and display their office phone number for outgoing calls
"As a company committed to our core purpose to 'Make our Home a Better Place to Live', we sincerely hope that these free offers can help Hong Kong enterprises stay strong with additional options that can reduce the risk for employees while continuing their operations during this most difficult period," said Billy Yeung, Co-Owner and CEO -- HKBN Enterprise Solutions & JOS Group.
Existing HKBNES or JOS customers please call 128 180 with their account number to apply for the above FREE services. General terms and conditions apply to all offers.
For more information about HKBNES solutions, please click the links below:
Business Continuity Service:
HKBN Enterprise Solutions:
HKBNES Sales Hotline: 128 1111
*Global video conferencing services are also available with additional charges.
About HKBN Group
HKBN Group ("HKBN" or the "Group"), headquartered in Hong Kong with operations spanning Asia across Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, mainland China and Macau, is a leading integrated telecom and technology solutions provider. Through three core brands, Hong Kong Broadband Network, HKBN Enterprise Solutions and JOS, the Group offers comprehensive one-stop information and communications technology("ICT") services that include broadband, data connectivity, managed Wi-Fi, integrated cloud solutions, information security, mobile, voice communications, IoT, big data, enterprise applications, data centre facilities, business continuity, system integration and OTT entertainment. HKBN's tri-carrier fibre infrastructure in Hong Kong covers 2.4 million residential homes and over 7,200 commercial buildings and facilities. Committed to creating a lasting positive impact to wherever it operates, HKBN embraces a Core Purpose to "Make our Home a Better Place to Live". The Group is managed by hundreds of Co-Owners (supervisory and management level Talents in the Group) who invested their savings to buy shares of HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310). For more information about HKBN, please visit www.hkbn.net/en.
SOURCE HKBN Group