Workato Announces Updates to OEM Platform; Helps SaaS Provid
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Workato, the leading and fastest-growing enterprise automation platform, is continuing to evolve its AI-powered automation platform for ISVs and Systems Integrators, providing them the ability to build integrations to 3rd party applications for their end-customers without using valuable engineering resources. The latest release includes significant updates to the OEM platform in the areas of federated administration, supported auth models, APIs, auditable events, and an expansion in the available embeddable components.
Workato has also released new features to aid in discovery of integrations, with the ability for OEM customers to create app marketplaces and curate their own app/recipe community for their customers.
"The proliferation of SaaS applications has created a need for deeper, more customizable integrations. If SaaS vendors cannot quickly and efficiently offer these integrations for their product, it can hinder customer success and adoption," said Gautham Viswanathan, Co-founder and Head of Product at Workato. "Workato provides the most flexible Enterprise-grade embedding options to enable SaaS vendors to provide integrations quickly and at scale."
Customers Choose Workato to Optimize Growth
Workato offers customers the only AI-enabled automation platform that requires no coding, empowering business and IT teams to integrate their apps and automate complex business workflows—across business functions, including human resources, finance, and marketing— without compromising security and governance. Workato is recognized as a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) for completeness of vision and ability to execute.i
"Workato allows us to offer our customers an elegant tool to build bespoke integrations tailored to their specific business needs," said James Cook, Head of Integrations at Autodesk Construction Solutions. "The reaction from the leading construction companies we work with and our sales team has been overwhelmingly positive."
Workato's OEM offerings include:
- Blackbox: For customers who want the power of Workato on the back end (ie. no need to build/maintain connectors, update APIs, etc.) but don't require any Workato UI elements. Workato Blackbox allows you to use the entire Workato platform suite to build and maintain integrations using your own UI.
- White Label: Use elements of the Workato platform, but apply custom CSS and branding to create an integration product that looks like your own. Often utilized by Customer Success and Post-Sale Services teams to engage with customers in a branded environment.
- Embedded: Fully embed elements of the Workato platform within your UI, allowing your customers the ability to build/customize their own integrations - either from templates you provide or from scratch.
Workato's recent OEM customers include Wrike, Seismic, Allocadia, TrackVia, Autodesk, League and more.
Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. Recognized as a leader, Workato is the only enterprise automation platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate even the most mission-critical workflows without compromising security and governance. Workato is trusted by over 6,000 of the world's top brands and fastest growing innovators. For more information, visit www.workato.com or connect with us on social media:
- Blog: http://www.workato.com/blog
- Business Systems Community: https://systematic.workato.com/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/workato
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workato
i Source: Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service, Eric Thoo, Massimo Pezzini, et al., 23 April 2019. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/workato-announces-updates-to-oem-platform-helps-saas-providers-address-customer-challenges-around-integration-301026532.html