Salesforce launches its fintech accelerator in EMEA, 14 startups already on board
Salesforce has 14 fintech and insurtech startups already ready signed up to its Salesforce Accelerate programme following its launch in EMEA.
Previously known as Salesforce Incubator, the initiative - which has already provided a springboard for 40 different companies into the financial services sector - aims to hasten time-to-market for some of the sector's most innovative young companies.
A four-month virtual programme, Accelerate is designed to provide the insights and support that companies need to strategically align with Salesforce.
- New IoT solutions from Dell Technologies will 'automate insights'
- The battle for business buy-in: Three ways to justify your IT security spend
- Read August's edition Gigabit Magazine
Five of the 14 businesses to have signed up are from the United Kingdom, with Italy, Netherlands and Denmark among the other countries represented. For the full list, see below.
"We are dedicated to helping our financial services customers delight their customers by letting them focus on the experience rather than the product," said Joaquin de Valenzuela, Salesforce's Head of Financial Services, EMEA.
"As the industry continues to be disrupted, that's never been more important for our customers. The solutions these fourteen companies are examples of the amazing fintech and insurtech solutions being developed across Europe and Israel, reinforcing this region's position as an innovation hub."
EMEA companies signed up to Salesforce Accelerate:
• InvestGlass [Switzerland]: Investment platform for asset managers, wealth managers, and investors.
• Streamdata.io [France]: Helps businesses increase efficiency by turning any existing web API into a streaming API.
• RELAYTO [United Kingdom]: Turns complex financial information and files into persuasive customer experiences.
• Glassbox [Israel]: Offers compliance confidence on an Enterprise level with the ability to record, store and retrieve every single session on a website/mobile/app.
• Eposly [United Kingdom]: Point of sale system built on the Salesforce Platform that lets users create orders directly against salesforce contacts.
• Asperato [United Kingdom]: Multi-merchant, bespoke payment processing service for Salesforce.
• Digital Fineprint [United Kingdom]: End-to-end solution that generates actionable customer insights for insurance partners.
• Subaio [Denmark]: “Antivirus for your bank account," providing banks with a white-label solution that helps their customers managing their subscriptions.
• ID-Pal [Ireland]: Provides a simple, secure and convenient identity verification solution that allows businesses to onboard customers quickly and easily.
• ume [Luxembourg]: Automated due-diligence of fund distributors for the asset management industry.
• Singlify [United Kingdom]: Investment management and impact reporting tool on Salesforce for the Social Investment world.
• Electronic Identification [Spain]: Face to machine user identification solution—based on video, fully compliant with Financial Regulations EIDAS, AML2, and PSD2.
• Octo Telematics [Italy]: IoT Platform that blends the benefits of a horizontal IOT platform with dedicated vertical use cases built for the insurance industry value chain.
• Venturelytic [Netherlands]: Salesforce Platform native analytics platform for next generation investment managers.