The speaker lineup for Tech Show London 2024 is now live.
With five co-located events, the speakers featured are an impressive cohort of C-level leaders from some of the world’s leading companies.
Registration is now live for the award-winning show, which brings together five leading events on 6-7th March 2024: Cloud Expo Europe, DevOps Live, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data & AI World and Data Centre World.
Register for free HERE
Cloud Expo Europe aims to explore the evolving landscape of cloud computing, which is set to become a business necessity by 2028. The event will highlight the importance of multi-cloud and hybrid strategies - something which 85% of large-sized companies are expected to adopt by 2024.
Speakers at Cloud Expo Europe will include:
- Georgina Owens, Chief Technology Officer at William Hill
- Ange Johnson De Wet, Head of Engineering at NatWest
- Rowan Preston, Cloud Platform Manager at Kingfisher
- Niklas Gustavsson, Chief Architect and VP of Engineering at Spotify
- Katya Denike, Chief Product Officer at Holland & Barrett
DevOps Live will showcase the benefits of enhanced collaboration and automation, including the integration of AI and Machine Learning (AI/ML) in software development - a trend that has set the stage for more predictive analytics and automated testing.
The event will also address the alignment of DevOps with cloud and microservices architectures, and the continuous evolution of quality assurance practices in the DevOps workflow.
Speakers at DevOps Live will include:
- Leo Kraan, Director of Developer Experience at Booking.com
- David Keane, former Global Head of DevOps Transformation at HSBC
- Giada Binelli, Global Product Owner at Heineken
- Mike Walker, Head of Cloud and DevOps at Canada Life
- Julia Khromova, DevSecOps Excellence Lead at PepsiCo
Cloud & Cyber Security Expo aims to address the evolving threat landscape. This includes the increasing use of zero-day vulnerabilities in extortion attacks and the integration of Generative AI (Gen AI) into social engineering campaigns.
The widespread adoption of passwordless authentication methods, such as biometrics, as well as the closer collaboration of CSOs, CISOs and CEOs in budgeting for cybersecurity, will be key topics of discussion.
Speakers at Cloud & Cyber Security Expo will include:
- Zechariah Akinpelu, CISO at Unity Bank Plc
- Mike Bray, CISO at Monzo Bank
- Richard Plumb, former Head of Cyber Threat Operations at the UK Home Office
- Chris Traill, Head of Information Security and IT Operations at Kurt Geiger
- Dorian Skeete, Head of Information Security at Boohoo Group Plc
- Ed Parsons, Director (UK and Europe) at ISC2
The age of AI will be unpicked, with conversations on Gen AI, data optimisation, decision-making and regulations as we move further into 2024. Significant points of focus for this event will be trends towards open source AI, enabling organisations to build on existing code to reduce costs and the expansion of access.
Speakers at Big Data & AI World will include:
- Alexis Jean-Baptiste, Chief Data & Analytics Officer at L’Oreal
- Imran Shafi OBE, Director of AI Policy at the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology
- Hany Choueiri, Interim Head of Data at Sainsbury’s Bank
- Kinnari Ladha, Chief Data Officer at Manchester Airport Group
- Aubrey HB, Chief Analytics and Automation Officer at 888 Holdings
Data Centre World will address the increasing demand for AI expertise in data centre operations, as well as the looming ‘silver tsunami’.
Also covered in this event will be the growing real-world application of quantum computing technologies, the adoption of edge computing, sustainability imperatives and the evolution of data centre designs to accommodate large AI workloads and cybersecurity demands.
Speakers at Data Centre World will include:
- Dame Dawn Childs, CEO at Pure Data Centres Group
- Courtney Popp, Director of Education Programs at Infrastructure Masons
- Riccardo Degli Effetti, Chair of the techUK Skills Data Centres Programme and Vice President for EMEA Operational Readiness & Site Delivery at VIRTUS Data Centres
- Tor Björn Minde, Head of ICE Datacenter unit at RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Stephen Bowes-Phipps, Vice President for EMEA Data Centres and Cloud at State Street
More globally-recognised names are set to be announced for the Tech Show London Mainstage in the coming weeks.
The event promises to be an essential platform for professionals to discover how the biggest technology trends will impact various sectors. It aims to offer a glimpse into the future of business development.
Join Tech Show London 2024 on 6-7 March 2024, ExCeL London.