Humans.net launches innovative blockchain-based freelancer platform
Global peer-to-peer freelance platform Humans.net has released an AI-infused, blockchain-based network to significantly streamline and improve the process of searching for and hiring freelancers
In a press release, Humans.net detailed the limitations of existing search systems regarding locating and hiring the best freelancers for the task at hand, namely that search engine firms do not use their wealth of user data to improve the social communication at the heart of the hiring process and often charge as middlemen for the service.
By combining blockchain and AI technology, Humans.net believes its new platform offers a fix for this “misapplication and inefficiency” of user data by offering a decentralized peer-to-peer source of truth to make it much easier and cheaper to connect with the right freelancer for the job.
Vlad Dobrynin, Founder and CEO of Humans.net, said in the statement:
“Existing online platforms have pricey membership fees or high commission charges. Their search processes are time-consuming and complex payment systems create barriers and deter people from using them.
“Humans.net turns this around and completely recreates how people work with one another and utilize services.”
- Blackberry acquires AI cybersecurity firm Cylance in 'biggest ever' acquisition
- Telefónica partners with IBM to collaborate on telecom blockchain
- IMF urges central banks to issue cryptocurrencies
The blockchain solution will serve as a database for ‘DNA verification’ by cataloguing the skills and knowledge of each individual alongside verified credentials, references, and proof of work.
Through blockchain’s verifiable data validation, the platform offers a significant upgrade on the trustworthiness of the information it provides as well as cutting away the fat found on traditional platforms.
Humans.net said, “The DNA verification system will be used to cut out middleman service providers and time consuming background checks,” adding that the monetary benefits for users by avoiding commissions and membership fees will be considerable.
- Oracle NetSuite’s SuiteWorld 2022 - Day 3 HighlightsData & Data Analytics
- Executive Q&A: Pavel Matveev, CEO and Co-Founder of WirexDigital Transformation
- Global PayEX optimises working capital via AR/AP automation
- Time to recognise what chatbots say about company cultureAI & Machine Learning