What to expect from Ping An's new Smart City and AI initiatives
Ping An, one of China's largest personal financial services groups, is set to unveil new Smart City and AI initiatives at next week's China Smart City Expo.
Its '1+N' platform will be showcased at the event in Shenzhen, with Ping An saying that it will cement its status as a global technology and financial services powerhouse.
The platform, which is a set of Ping An's Smart City Cloud, is based on four core technologies: intelligent cognition, AI, blockchain and cloud technology.
- HCL, Manchester United and digital transformation at the world's biggest football club
- SS&C appoints Anthony Caiafa as its new Chief Technology Officer
- OUT NOW! August's bumper edition of Gigabit Magazine
It supports the company's globally leading innovation technologies, and strongly supports 10 core smart city sectors including: smart administration, insurance, security, transportation, port, financial trade, finance, education, healthcare, real estate, environmental protection, and elderly care.
Ping An’s Smart City Cloud platform has provided cloud-hosted medical insurance, finance, education and real estate services in over 200 cities across China.
At the fourth annual China Smart City Expo over 400 enterprises and organisations will showcase their new innovations and projects, focusing on the “smart cities” theme. It also coincides with China’s current rapid advancement of smart city and artificial intelligence innovation.
- Microsoft Copilot makes technology more accessible with AIAI & Machine Learning
- Asian Games 2023: Developing digital sports technologyDigital Transformation
- Cisco acquire Splunk for improved cyber threat protectionDigital Transformation
- Salesforce & McKinsey partner on generative AIAI & Machine Learning